Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Beatles, We Want Our Girls Back - Now!




The Defenders

Beatles, We Want Our Girls Back - Now!
new link in comment

Paul Peterson- Duncan Fife

Realm BK 001

Realm Records Corporation
310 Madison Avenue, N.Y.

1964


Bring back our girls... but PLEASE keep Yoko!

Yes, from the same label who give us Florian Monday.  Realm Records was a label set up by Jackson Leighter.  , a man of many talent. Certainly humorous, multifaceted, he also was, I guess, an imaginative prankster.   A book should be written about his life.


3 comments:

  1. My father played guitar on this record, and I think he co-wrote it with Fife. Do you happen to have a digital copy? We lost all our records in a house fire in '93.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew, give me a little time, I'll look in my archives

      Delete
    2. You can download "Beatles, We Want Our Girls Back - Now!" here:

      https://www.upload.ee/files/12139541/realm_001_beatles__we_want_our_girls_back_-_now_.mp3.html

      Delete